I received a good amount of email since yesterday’s post mentioning that I listen to podcasts on my way to and from work. Rather than list what I listen to several times in email, here is what I listen to and thus, what I recommend.
Die Hard Fan Level
- Back to Work: Dan Benjamin and Merlin Mann talk about productivity, well they kind of do.
- Build and Analyze: Dan Benjamin and Marco Arment talk about iOS app development.
- Hypercritical: Dan Benjamin and John Siracusa talk in depth about stuff. I mean really in depth.
- Mac Power Users: David Sparks and Katie Floyd talk about workflows and tips for getting more power out of your Mac.
- The Talk Show: Dan Benjamin and John Gruber talk about movies and baseball.
I Listen to if the Topic is Good
- The Big Web Show: Dan Benjamin and Jeffrey Zeldman talk with a guest about all sorts of stuff.
- Enough / Minimal Mac: Patrick Rhone and Myke Hurley talk about what is an isn’t enough in computing and how you can find that.
- The Macgasm Podcast: The Macgasm guys talk about all sorts of Apple stuff.
- The Pipeline: Dan Benjamin interviews a person and talks about how they came to be.
- WorkAwesome: Mostly interviews with guests about life, work and productivity.
Only Two Video Podcasts
- Beautiful Places in HD: Beautifully shot video of places you can really only see off the trail.
- Chase Jarvis Photography: Chase is a local Seattle photographer, but is internationally recognized as cool. Chase’s work is amazing and his videos rival his photography and are full of great little tips and trick to learn.