Last updated: September 18th, 2016
Aer Travel Pack
- Good looking
- One of the better organized bags I’ve tested
- Great value
- Lots of padding
- Compression straps don’t work as well as I would like
- Lots of jingly zippers
- Shoe compartment really only works for smaller footed people
Brooks Review HQ Status: Still well liked and used.
- Fantastic feel look of the fabric
- Cavernous amount of space
- great accessories
- neat fits-all-sizes laptop protection
- great value
- very bulky
- unless full items in main area tend to slosh around.
Brooks Review HQ Status: Review unit sent back, no current plans to purchase one.
- Built to last forever.
- Holds and incredible amount of great and weight.
- Very comfortable for long periods of time.
- The most versatile backpack I’ve tested to date.
- Military design, with MOLLE webbing, might turn some off.
- The bag is very heavy when empty.
Brooks Review HQ Status: Still owned, still used.
- It’ll last forever.
- It’ll make it through a war zone, or an unexpected layover.
- It’s spacious, yet fits easily in overhead bins and at your feet in a pinch.
- It weighs almost 10 lbs empty
- It’s pricey
- No compression straps
- Lacks a sleek look
Brooks Review HQ Status: This is my go to travel bag, hands down.