Simple Organized Life:
Junk mail accounts for over 40 million tons of paper waste in this country each year. To help lower the amount of waste and to reduce the amount of paper you have to deal with at home, make sure you sign up/register with each of the following services (all are free):
- Catalog Choice – Stop receiving catalogs from companies you would never buy anything from.
- DirectMail – Stop the junk mail and advertisements.
- OptOutPrescreen – Stop credit card offers.
- DMA Consumers – Another direct mail list to remove yourself from.
- Do Not Mail – Petition site to create a national Do Not Mail registry.
Great tips, take the time to do this today.