Sometimes you just want to play a game, so do I. Here are some of my favorite iOS games.
- The Incident: Imagine playing Tetris, but not being able to control the falling blocks. Now imagine that you are a little guy trapped on the screen climbing the blocks to the top, except those blocks are random items. That is what playing the incident is all about — a fun little game.
- Angry Birds: Imagine you are a bird and some bastard pigs stole your eggs. You would be pissed right?
- Madden NFL 2011 HD: Imagine you are in excellent physical shape and given an oblong pigskin ball. Now you are told to move that ball 100 yards, but some other pissed off guys stand in your way.
- Flight Control HD: Imagine you are John Cusack and everyone has abandoned you because of a bomb threat and you need to land some damned planes.
- Angry Birds Seasons: Imagine you are those same birds above, but it is Christmas or Halloween.
- Fifa 2011 HD: Imagine you want to be in Madden NFL above, but you don’t have arms to carry the ball — instead you kick it about the same distance (roughly).
- Angry Birds: Imagine you are an even smaller bird and some smaller bastard pigs stole your eggs.
- Big Buck Hunter: Imagine wearing camouflage and shooting your gun at bucks.
- Ramp Champ: Imagine you are walking down the street and see a badass bigger than life stuffed animal and you want it. The only way to get it is to beat this game to get some tickets.
- The Incident: Imagine you are in the same Tetris described world above, but you are even smaller.
I game far more often on my iPad than I do my iPhone and I have no reason why. I can tell you that Angry Birds and Flight Control are my two favorites though.