I received a good amount of email since yesterday’s post mentioning that I listen to podcasts on my way to and from work. Rather than list what I listen to several times in email, here is what I listen to and thus, what I recommend.
Die Hard Fan Level
- Back to Work: Dan Benjamin and Merlin Mann talk about productivity, well they kind of do.
- Build and Analyze: Dan Benjamin and Marco Arment talk about iOS app development.
- Hypercritical: Dan Benjamin and John Siracusa talk in depth about stuff. I mean really in depth.
- Mac Power Users: David Sparks and Katie Floyd talk about workflows and tips for getting more power out of your Mac.
- The Talk Show: Dan Benjamin and John Gruber talk about movies and baseball.
I Listen to if the Topic is Good
- The Big Web Show: Dan Benjamin and Jeffrey Zeldman talk with a guest about all sorts of stuff.
- Enough / Minimal Mac: Patrick Rhone and Myke Hurley talk about what is an isn’t enough in computing and how you can find that.
- The Macgasm Podcast: The Macgasm guys talk about all sorts of Apple stuff.
- The Pipeline: Dan Benjamin interviews a person and talks about how they came to be.
- WorkAwesome: Mostly interviews with guests about life, work and productivity.
Only Two Video Podcasts
- Beautiful Places in HD: Beautifully shot video of places you can really only see off the trail.
- Chase Jarvis Photography: Chase is a local Seattle photographer, but is internationally recognized as cool. Chase’s work is amazing and his videos rival his photography and are full of great little tips and trick to learn.
Note: This site makes use of affiliate links, which may earn the site money when you buy using those links.