That’s the key line in Samsung’s Super Bowl ad for it’s new pen based tablet/phone thing.
I didn’t comment when the ad came on, but here’s roughly what I heard in the room I was standing in:
- “Bwahahaahahah, is that a tablet or a phone?”
- “My old Palm Pilot had a pen…”
- “Mine too, do you still have your Palm?”
Two thoughts about this:
- If your brand new product is being compared to a Palm Pilot, then you have already lost.
- If the first feature of a new touchscreen device that you want to tout is a stylus — perhaps you need to rethink that device.