#### The Good
1. The lock screen is fucking gorgeous — I don’t care what anyone says.
2. Control center negates the need for any flashlight apps and generally makes me a very happy man.
3. The Today view in notification center is near perfection and eerily accurate. It’s the best way to keep your day on track and I hope developers (like [todo list apps]) are able to tie into that in the future.
4. Auto-update is fantastic.
5. You can set any IMAP account to archive emails instead of delete them. *Praise be…*
6. In Settings, under Phone, you can set a list of blocked numbers. I put all the phone numbers of my exes in there — I recommend you do the same because it is glorious.
7. Don’t be fooled, the Calendar app is a winner. I don’t care what anyone says.
#### The Not Good
1. “Designers” still won’t shut up about the icons and typography.
2. You still can’t get rid of Newsstand.
3. Despite #1 on this list, the Camera app icon is horrid.
4. Apple made it harder to manage playlists. When you wanted to add new songs to a playlist you used to be able to click `Edit > +` and you would see a list of all your songs, but then you could tab to your Playlists to add songs from another playlist. For some asinine reason this has been removed. I hate whoever made this call.
5. You can now swipe to unlock from anywhere on the lock screen — meaning not just in the “slider area”. This annoys me to no end because it feels imprecise.
Note: This site makes use of affiliate links, which may earn the site money when you buy using those links.