We’re hoping you decided to check out the trial of OmniFocus after their sponsorship earlier this month. Here’s a quick 5-step jumpstart.
1. Capture everything. Take 15 minutes to move things out of your head and in to OmniFocus. Anything from long-term goals (earn pilots license) to quick errands (card for mother).
2. Define next actions. “Earn pilots license” deserves its own project. Move it to your library and decide what to do next.
3. Organize actions with contexts. “Research area flight schools” might be assigned to a Mac context for googling, “card for mother” to Walgreen’s.
4. Now we do stuff. If you’re at the office, focus on work projects to get stuff done!
5. Review mode. Take time to consider each active project. Does it need some work?
Find out more about OmniFocus [here](http://click.syndicateads.net/2011/12/Omni-3/brooksreview.html), and don’t hesitate to [ask questions](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: This site makes use of affiliate links, which may earn the site money when you buy using those links.