If I were CEO of RIM, here’s what I would do:
1. Call a meeting of all top executives.
2. Pull my iPhone 4S out and rest it gently on the table in front of me.
3. Wait for dramatic effect.
4. Fire anyone not patient enough to wait for me to speak first.
5. Tell everyone left in the room that they have 3 months to bring me a working prototype that makes me want to use it over my iPhone. (While gesturing towards my iPhone already placed on the table.)
6. Fire anyone that asks “How?”
7. With everyone gone, hire a new executive team.
That’s where RIM should start and this isn’t a joke. Why bother with anything else if you can’t make people want to use your product? Beats me.
Note: This site makes use of affiliate links, which may earn the site money when you buy using those links.