If I were CEO of RIM, here’s what I would do:
- Call a meeting of all top executives.
- Pull my iPhone 4S out and rest it gently on the table in front of me.
- Wait for dramatic effect.
- Fire anyone not patient enough to wait for me to speak first.
- Tell everyone left in the room that they have 3 months to bring me a working prototype that makes me want to use it over my iPhone. (While gesturing towards my iPhone already placed on the table.)
- Fire anyone that asks “How?”
- With everyone gone, hire a new executive team.
That’s where RIM should start and this isn’t a joke. Why bother with anything else if you can’t make people want to use your product? Beats me.
Note: This site makes use of affiliate links, which may earn the site money when you buy using those links.