1. You reposted something from Twitter, but didn’t bother removing the `@` mention to the user that doesn’t have an account, or worse, doesn’t have the same account name, on App.net.
2. You reposted something from Twitter and used a `t.co` link in doing so. Those suck *even* on Twitter, why would you bring that crap to App.net?
3. You never post on App.net, but when you do you simply ask: “Is this thing still on?” You are *so* clever.
4. You openly complain on App.net about not knowing what to post where.
5. You’ve set up a tool to repost things you posted on Twitter, but then don’t bother to check the replies people make to your comments on App.net.
Note: This site makes use of affiliate links, which may earn the site money when you buy using those links.